Our very well-established client who operates within the finance industry is looking to recruit a confident Accounts Administrator to join their successful team.
You will be a strong communicator, with an ability to manage workloads effectively. Experience in administrative duties is an essential.
- Providing support within the cash office
- Client account reconciliation
- Issuing of credit cards and compilation of vouchers
- Aged Debt chasing/spreadsheet update (CAM/CRM)
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Sales invoice processing (incl Case Management)
- Emailing of payovers/chasing bidders
- Liaising with warehouse staff
- Answering CAM/Auction telephone
- Strong administrative background- essential
- Ability to communicate effectively in all capacities
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Diligent nature
- Experience within a receptionist/switchboard capacity is ideal
Salary: £18,000- 20,000 (depending upon experience)
Hours of Work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (occasional work 11am-7pm, very occasionally working 8am-1pm Saturdays)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.