Our client, a company offering technical recruitment solutions to global businesses, is seeking an ambitious candidate to provide comprehensive support to the Payroll Manager
The ideal candidate with possess experience within finance and wish to diversify their skills into payroll
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Preparing weekly payroll data
– Preparing backup administrative support to the Recruitment Consultants.
– Performing general administration duties.
Required Candidate Skills:
– Able to use own initiative
– Strong organisational skills
– Thrives in a varied and challenging role
– Degree level education is ideal though not essential
– Good standard of education including Maths and English at C and above
– Previous experience within a Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger function – ideal
Salary: £18,500 + Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Additional Information: Onsite Car Parking, Lots of training opportunities
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.