Our client is seeking a candidate with very strong analysis skills and excellent MS Excel skills for the position of Administrator. They are an Ofcom registered and expanding telecoms company, with a thriving B2B Division as well as three UK based Retail Branches, all servicing our customers’ UK and international needs. They have trade agreements with all the major UK networks and carriers across a full range of products and services and have worked hard to build their product and service portfolio to ensure that they are able to cater to clients’ business and individual telecoms requirements. This role is based in their Manchester Office.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Administrative duties to support the Telecom and Mobile Teams
– Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new customers and connections
– Supporting and implementing the telecoms and mobile processes
– Analysis of data and translation into a fixed line or mobile proposition
– Responsible for communications via phone calls, email and post
– Escalating queries and concerns when necessary
– Ensuring all procedures are compliant
– Completing various ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Required Candidate Skills:
– Previous experience from within the telecommunications industry is ideal but not essential
– High attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure
– Confident and professional communication with people at all levels
– Good telephone manner
– Flexible attitude and a good team player
– Ability to multitask with strong organisational and planning skills
– Ability to maintain confidentiality
– Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft, Higher Level Excel, Outlook and Word
– Excellent English written and verbal skills.
– Other languages will be of benefit to this role, but are not essential
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49454_1547205815
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Immediate or ASAP