Our client is looking to recruit an Area Cleaning Manager to join their team in Sale on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will cover the Greater Manchester area, and manage a portfolio of cleaning contracts with varied operational hours throughout the day.
- Taking responsibility for the quality and performance of contracts
- Develop and uphold cleaning best practices
- Develop site documentation
- Set excellent standards of customer service
- Liaise with clients and resolve potential issues
- Prepare work schedules and increase team output and development
- Carry out risk assessment
Required Candidate Skills:
- Previous experience of managing internal cleaning contracts (retail, commercial, industrial, education and health care)
- Excellent customer services skills (face to face, written and verbal)
- Proven experience of managing front line staff (supervisors, teams and individuals)
- Good IT, written and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management in order to meet appropriate internal and external deadlines
- Driving Licence
- Experience of recruitment, disciplinaries and processing of paperwork for new starters and leavers
- Existing (or be able to pass) DBS enhanced check
Salary: £23,000- £27,000 + Company Car
Hours: 37.5 per week
Holidays: 20 (holidays will rise with years of service)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.