We are currently seeking an enterprising twenty-first century Building and Community Manager to join our client at the earliest phases of a long term projects bringing Leeds newest district to life. The opportunity will offer a truly unique opportunity to preserve a little piece of Leeds history and breathing new life into the city.
You will deliver an unforgettable service, have a long-lasting career and the opportunity to create something amazing.
- Management of Front of House, Events, Public Spaces and breakout spaces
- Liaise with Events Planner to recommend and assist with events and activity planning
- Maintain the sales and lettings pages on both the website and social media channels
- Creating and implementing community initiatives cycle hire, discounts and events
- Maintain content on app including meeting room availability, blogs and info on local partners and events
- Qualify leads and create proposals to suit enquiries
- Take responsibility in selling the services, promoting available space to both existing’s and future tenants
- Carry out regular tenant meetings to gather feedback, keep abreast of tenant needs, implementing improvements where necessary and provide bespoke services
- Assist with the successful mobilisation of the estate and buildings
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.