Would you like the opportunity to manage a prestigious grade listed multi tenanted commercial building in the heart Birmingham? Do you have experience of managing an array of corporate clientele, whilst delivering a 5 star FM service provision across both hard and soft services?
Working alongside a dynamic team, this diverse role includes responsibilities for the management of security, front of house, sub-contracted services and liaising with our facilities management provider to deliver exceptional building maintenance, health and safety and environmental compliance, for sites across primarily commercial properties within a defined regional area.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– To be totally familiar with the building that you are responsible for, in particular, its construction, the services provided, plant and equipment, fire and security systems and front of house services
– Management of all sub-contractors and visitors to site, delivering an exceptionally high standard of service
– Implement safe working practices to ensure the safety of all contractors, tenants and visitors
– Undertake regular inspections of the site, including its fabric/construction, plant and equipment and other relevant areas
– Report faults / incidents through elogbooks facilities management helpdesk, keep abreast of updates and chase as required
– Performance evaluation of services provided and to hold regular assessment meetings with service providers
– Ensure the highest levels of security are maintained at your site you are responsible for and any breaches are reported and investigated and appropriate action taken to increase security if needed
– Liaison with tenants regarding move in and move out requirements, tenant fit-out or alterations and any other ongoing tenant issues & matters
– Dealing with and assisting tenants with queries and developing strong partnerships
– Providing support to facilities management and the Investment Management teams
– Working within, delivering and monitoring agreed SLA’s. Consistent high standards of service delivery (and their measurement);
– Reviewing and setting procedures for effective operation of the site you are responsible for.
– To ensure the highest level of compliance in respect of Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation of the property portfolio
– Complete weekly Building Manager reports and review any actions noted during your inspections
– Continually looking for ways to improve the service and experience.
Interested? Have a question? Contact Luke on 0161 962 9711
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49521_1552558768
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: