Our client are an independent stockists for IT hardware, stocking all the leading brands and distributing to IT channel distributors and other stockists throughout Europe. They are seeking a portuguese speaking candidate for the position of Business Development Executive. The role will include developing existing accounts as well as contacting potential new business opportunities and follow-ups of new opportunities.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Building relationships with clients over the phone, working to build a database within your chosen region.
– Identify and nurture new prospective business building profitable long term customer relationships.
– Carry out direct marketing and sales activities over the telephone, maintaining and developing the company’s sales.
– Increase profit from existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line managers.
– Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects.
– Maintain and develop the database, keeping accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations and orders.
Required Candidate Skills:
– The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated professional with a genuine passion to succeed – the role will include travel to Germany to meet with clients.
– B2B sales experience with fluency in German.
– Experience working with an IT re-seller is ideal but is not essential.
Salary: c£20,000 per annum with a realistic first year OTE of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum.
Additional Information: – Commission is paid monthly at 10% of revenue generated and you will earn commission from day one, benefitting from a warm desk supported by a German speaking consultant.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.