Our client is looking to welcome an experienced trainer into their already thriving ranks. The business itself is a nationally known firm with multiple UK sites.
This role will be based in their contact centre in Salford, and will focus on the roll out, delivery and embedding of process training for new and existing staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering new hire process training for associates, as well as developing, monitoring, and tracking training plans.
- Training effectively and efficiently (faculty & training feedback rating expected – 5/5)
- Design and evaluate training and performance interventions (pre and post training assessment)
- Closely work with Team Leads and get their input/feedback as to where are the shortcomings in the process after the associates graduate to the floor
- Actively do the call/chat monitoring/listening to the agents calls/chats (recorded & live)
- Ensure that the training timelines are met under all circumstances, so that the process flow doesn’t get interrupted
- Inter departmental coordination and communication to be constant
- Provide timely and efficient input and support to Training Coordinator for all training records and other related documents
- Research/collaborate with the operations team/other units to come out with domain/industry specific process training
- Need to conduct training batches on different training programs i.e. New Hire, floor updates, refresher and re-trainings
- Create customized content/training plan
- Deliver classroom training when required for the associates identified
- Conduct one-on-one coaching for the associates as required
- Publish daily/weekly/monthly reports to stake holders
- Possession of a Bachelor’s/College Degree (any field)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related role (ideally in a contact centre environment)
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Good Presentation and training delivery skills
- Strong technical aptitude (Home Networking & Telecommunication)
- Delivers expected and agreed results with minimal or no supervision
- Excellent time management skill
- Self-starter – Must be able to start and manage multiple tasks at the same time
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.