Front of House Receptionist – Casual shifts to cover Annual Leave
Our client is a market leader, providing serviced offices and retail space for people to flourish and businesses to develop. With over 100 properties, our client provides the perfect place for businesses to thrive.
The Front of House is the heart of the business and is integral to ensuring that a first class service is delivered to tenants and their visitors, while helping to build strong and long-lasting partnerships.
Working in a modern property based in the heart of Sheffield you will be responsible for a full front of house responsibilities as well as offering full support to the building manager.
This opportunity would suit an experienced, highly organised Front of house professional wishing to join an establish and prestigious growing business
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Receptionist to cover annual leave, sickness and training days. This job role is on a casual basis with shifts to be allocated at the start of the month.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Delivery of a first class reception service to all visitors.
– Providing a professional, friendly, tidy and presentable reception.
– Greeting visitors to the building and maintain accurate records of individual occupants, with use of access management system.
We would be pleased to receive applications from candidates who are available on an ongoing basis for Reception / Front of House.
Required Candidate Skills:
– Proven experience in previous administration and/or reception roles
– Outstanding communication skills
– Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Flexibility to complete ad-hoc tasks as required to support the team
Interested > please apply with your most recent CV.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.