We’re on the hunt for an experienced and ambitious Client Manager to join an innovative education service company in Leeds.
The company is renowned for it’s high quality, tailored services for both corporate firms and students alike. With a huge array of loyal clients, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to form long-term, rewarding relationships with a variety of vendors. You’ll be able to display your experience of FTSE companies, as well as your tenacity for sussing out sales leads and business opportunities.
- Research, identify and select prospective corporate clients to target
- Contribute to major commercial activity including proposition building, targeting, pitch, presentation, pricing strategy and negotiation
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of opportunities and forming plans to achieve targets
- Present clients with ‘non-price led’ sales propositions to maximise the difference between value and perceived cost
- Promote at networking events, and client/student conferences when deemed an appropriate business development opportunity
- Attend and present to potential students as part of on-site marketing activity to increase uptake in clients where the decision rests with the student
- Onboard new clients – completing processing agreements, provide induction advice and ensure smooth programme set up based on the appropriate predetermined service level
- Act as the initial point of escalation for existing clients and develop deeper contact points and understanding of their organisations
- Perform visits to induct and advise clients/trainees in line with service banding
- Drive and complete commercial re-negotiation
- Develop an ambassadorial/networking element to the role to ensure they spot the nuances of local market behaviour and trends
- Experience in working with FTSE 250 companies
- Ideally experience of selling accountancy/tax qualification training
- The ability to influence customer decisions and negotiate
- Ability to devise client proposals, write tenders, prepare and deliver client pitch
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Target driven and focused
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flair, creativity, positivity and tenacity
- Comfortable presenting at conferences/on site
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.