Connections Recruitment are currently seeking Client Support Representatives for a leading provider of award winning software and services for the global investment management industry.
The Client Support department promotes a client-focused support culture that rewards employees for innovation, professionalism, and personal development, while our client will provide new Support Representatives with 4+ weeks of extensive and formalised training.
Throughout the training period, all candidates are required to pass assessment tests and a final certification.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Provide primary support to Client’s customers utilising Client’s software solutions by resolving enquiries by phone, email and web, in manner and time frame consistent with department and team service levels and goals
– Document all case issues, progress and resolutions in Client’s CRM system
– Validate and escalate product issues & enhancement requests
– Participate in all required training sessions
– Create and update knowledge base documents, case studies and internal documentation
– Work collaboratively with clients, team members and implementation consultants to achieve desired results
– Employ strong troubleshooting skills to identify and interpret client needs and determine appropriate action
– Motivate Client’s Customers and manage such customer expectations relative to new releases and resolution of issues
Required Candidate Skills:
– Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills
– Strong client focus and ability to manage and exceed customer expectations
– Knowledge of fund accounting, financial services and/or front, middle, back office operations and reporting is strongly preferred
– Must be an effective team player
– Excellent written and oral skills with a strong attention to detail with proficiency in English
– Ability to prioritise and manage multiple, complex issues
– Prior experience in a client service role
– Flexibility to support marker hours
Hours: 37.5 per week
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49474_1549626797
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: