Connections are on the hunt for an experienced, results-driven Complaints Team Leader to join a dynamic national business in Salford.
Based in the firm’s contact centre, the role will focus upon providing solutions to the client and driving positive change. You’ll be working among like-minded, customer-orientated teams that share a common goal- to provide outstanding service that delivers on client engagement.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and skill in driving core SLAs and KPIs, as well as their natural flair for building and managing team relationships.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Supervisor specialising in Customer Service or the equivalent.
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate associates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans/goals to improve
- Efficiently coach associates in meeting the metrics
- Manage and drive performance from the Associates in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Manage team attrition
- Collaborate with the different support groups – Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce – to improve agent profiling and performance
- Possession of a Bachelor’s/College Degree (any field)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related role
- Experience in handling telecom troubleshooting/fault management/service desk/helpdesk program
- Strong analytical skills
- Process driven
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.