Our client is seeking a candidate for the position of a Compliance Administrator on a Permanent basis.
To provide first line support and compliance guidance to all network members, as well as supporting any agreed processes for clients, in line with service standards and department or business objectives.
To keep up to date with network policy, comply with relevant guidelines and where required complete outbound calling to all group members.
- Excellent service skills
- Excellent PC and telephone skills
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Ability to deal with difficult members and clients
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Analytical, investigative and ethical nature
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am – 6pm
Salary: £19,500 (increasing to £21,000 after training)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.