We are currently recruiting for an experienced Compliance Monitoring Manager to join my client’s team in South Manchester
The successful candidate will be an experienced Compliance professional with a strong awareness of operational and regulatory risk. The candidate will ensure that their “treating customers fairly” principles are embedded into the team’s culture.
Conducting compliance monitoring activity as well as planning, reviewing and reporting on the company’s compliance with the regulators rules and guidance.
- Responsible for the planning of compliance monitoring activities, including auditing and specific monitoring of internal departments
- Creation of scoping documents, areas of focus and key conduct risks to be reviewed
- Analysis of the documented policy and adherence by the business areas against the appropriate regulation, identifying any potential conduct risks and weaknesses
- Creation and delivery of compliance monitoring reports presenting findings on a risk basis of the area under review and providing recommendations for remedial action
- Maintain up to date knowledge of FCA Rules and other relevant regulatory developments
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.