Our client is seeking a Permanent Content Writer Manager based in there London HQ.
The role of the Content Writer Manager is to create and deliver content strategically through a number of channels, including traditional and digital media for both external and internal audiences; working directly with product, sales and marketing teams to drive leads and engagement.
The candidate will have strong and proven copywriting skills from a technology environment and the ability to deliver strong value proposition messaging for company solutions to key market segments.
- Creating engaging copy aligned with a consistent brand narrative, style and tone with the ability to write for different audiences and all media
- Ensuring all content is optimised for search and social promotion
- Researching the market to ensure all communications are relevant and on-trend
- Supporting social outreach on various platforms and monitoring competitor activity
- Working with the marketing, product and sales teams to ensure content is appropriately promoted and aligned with the overall company brand proposition
- Monitoring and analysing content performance for continuous improvement
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.