Our client is seeking a candidate for the position of Creative Marketing Manager. They believe in cultivating a highly empathic approach to our customers, both consumers and merchants alike, and aim to be straight talking in every instance, enabling them to apply a user-centred perspective that unearths opportunities to create innovative products and services that delight and empower customers.
Required Candidate Criteria:
– Someone who has bags of energy, is happy, passionate and loves marketing!
– Wants to make a difference through awesome marketing and is highly creative and focused on project execution and success.
– Lives and breaths our brand values (just as much as we do) and is able to translate these in to any marketing campaign, creative design, copy they create and run for us.
– Brings ideas and solutions to the table and can execute with minimal hand holding.
– Can generate an ample sales pipeline for our ever hungry sales team.
– 3 years experience marketing to B2C & B2B.
– 3 years Creative experience and have used Adobe Suite in the process.
– 3 years experience defining and running marketing campaigns.
– 2 years experience running Social media outreach campaigns.
– Working with Email Marketing, CRM and Social Media Management platforms.
– Bonus skills: You understand what Account Based Marketing is and have actually applied it somewhere.
– You were a copywriter in your past.
– You have worked with Social Media Influencers.
– You have managed websites and produced content for them.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Location: Belgravia, London
– Lounge and social areas
– Good coffee machines
– Drinks & snacks
– Social events (Internal and Managed Office organised)
– Learning opportunities (Internal and Managed Office organised)
– Discounts from local businesses, including downstairs bootcamp
– Flexible work opportunities
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49539_1552313381
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: