Are you an experienced Customer Relationship Manager with a flair for all things digital? We’re on the hunt for a savvy, switched-on individual to lead the way in enhancing customer journeys and find new, innovative ways to encourage customer retention.
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies using HubSpot for a wide range of clients, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly and captures all required information at critical points in the customer life cycle
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with our client’s organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Working closely with our client stakeholders to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of their company
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through CRM
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Extensive experience in direct and digital marketing
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or related degree
- A confident and articulate communicator who is happy being ‘hands on’
- Knowledge and experience of CRM platforms such as HubSpot, min. 4 years
- Technical competence and understanding of HTML5, HTML and CSS
Salary: £35,000-50,000 depending upon experience + bonus structure
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.