Our client, an established company in Darwen, is currently on the hunt for Temporary Customer Service Advisors. They are looking to recruit a number of talented individuals to start as soon as possible. There is also potential for this role to turn permanent for the right candidate.
- Handling customer queries with the best use of customer service skills
- Understanding the background of the query and completing the required research with the provided tools, and responding appropriately, resolving issues if any
- Escalating or communicating to other teams if it is required to solve the issue
- Connecting with customers at a professional level and build rapport with them
- Attending the required training once successful and apply it where it’s required to process transactions
Candidates will also be subject to a seperate journalistic check.
Duration: Temporary Ongoing (possible Temp to Perm)
Start Date: as soon as possible
Hours: Shift hours fall between 8am and 7pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays (rotas issued 6 weeks in advance)
Pay: £8.60 per hour
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.