We’re on the hunt for two talented Customer Service Executives to be a part of a rapidly expanding trade association based in Salford.
As one of the UK’s longest standing trade bodies, the company provides a range of professional business services to help companies, large or small, grow and thrive.
You will be a part of a close knit team in a highly rewarding environment. The primary focus will be to close sales, and demonstrate your skills in identifying new leads.
The successful candidates will be energised, enthusiastic, and happy to talk to new people from all walks of life. You must have a track record in nontangible sales, with the proven ability to close the sale and be a strong communicator who makes quality appointments even with the most senior business leaders. This is an ideal role for someone looking to prove themselves and make their mark in a growing business.
If you feel you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
- Identify potential new members through the use of Database Workbooks, researching them with the use of the internet and social media
- Telephone non-member business to discuss their business and encourage the non-member into membership through the promotion of the services
- Where a telephone close is not possible book a meeting for the regional team member to meet with clear, concise details of the prospect member
- Maintain the company’s CRM system Workbooks ensuring concise accurate records of all calls and dialogue with prospect members, maintaining active records in line with company policy including merging of duplicates or identifying old data to be deleted
- Provide administrative support to all colleagues where required
- Prepare and present accurate reports and recommendations, as appropriate
- Meet or exceed planned membership targets and agreed Key Performance Indicators, agreed with your line manager in line with the Business Plan, Budget and Operational Plan
- Contribute to a team environment supporting all colleagues and inputting into the company management with constructive ideas, feedback for potential inclusion in the Business Plan, Budget and Operational
- A proven track record within business to business non-tangible outbound telesales, demonstrating negotiating and closing sales over the telephone
- Must be able to get past gatekeepers when negotiating sales
- Articulate with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a proactive attitude and a passion for sales
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, with internal and external parties
- Excellent organisational skills
- A team player able to work harmoniously
Salary: £18,000- 20,000 depending upon experience, plus commission of 10% per sale
Hours of Work: 9am- 5pm
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.