Our client, is seeking an ethusiastic candidate for the exciting new opportunity of Digital Marketing Manager. This role will involve day to day management of the Company’s digital marketing activities, in addition to devising a long term marketing strategy. The successful candidate has a unique opportunity to shape and evolve the marketing function from initiation.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– To manage and co-ordinate all marketing activities from idea to execution for the Company.
– Development of the Company’s marketing strategy in line with organisational objectives.
– Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
– Expand and develop marketing platforms to enhance brand awareness and promote a positive brand image. – Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them effectively.
– Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
– Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
– Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications and adjust the strategy accordingly.
– Studying competitors’ products and services to ensure the marketing strategy is correctly aligned.
– Build strategic relationships with PR and branding/design agencies to ensure campaigns are successful.
– Accountability for the management of the marketing budget to ensure funds are allocated and invested wisely.
– Generally provide assistance, cover and support within the team and in all areas of the business as and when required.
Required Candidate Skills:
– BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
– The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Qualification
– Previous experience within a Digital Marketing Management role
– B2C ecommerce experience
– Strong creative outlook
– Experience of using a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
– Gravitas to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels
– Able to demonstrate the commitment and flexibility required to meet the changing needs of an expanding business
– Strong interpersonal Skills and able to develop working relationships with fellow employees, customers and suppliers, as required
– Able to communicate concisely and professionally, either verbally or in writing, with our customer, our employees and our suppliers, as required
Salary: Circa £40,000
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.