Our client is seeking a candidate for the position of General Insurance Sales Advisor. This role will involve working as part of the client referral team to provide an advised service directly to customers, increase awareness of the proposition, and to drive volumes of General Insurance products in line with agreed business plans.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– To provide telephone-based advice and personal recommendations to customers across the general insurance product range.
– To ensure that advice and recommendations are delivered in line with all relevant policies and guidelines, so that consistent, high quality, appropriate and compliant advice is delivered to all customers.
– To increase take up of the GI proposition utilising both inbound and outbound calls. This will include proactively selling the service to client member firms and agreeing and delivering bespoke marketing campaigns in conjunction with member firms.
– To provide proactive and timely feedback/MI to member firms on their introductions.
– To deliver on stretching but realistic sales targets, whilst adhering to all business quality requirements.
– To utilise the client’s chosen system to record and document all activity and retain a clear and compliant audit trail of the advice process.
– To ensure that all relevant policies (including risk, TCF, retail conduct risk, three lines of defence, and information security) are adhered to at all time.
– To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
– To work with other internal departments where appropriate to ensure we provide the required outcomes for our client firms and customers.
– Awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact on the client.
– Responsible for reporting to their line manager any risk which may impact on the business and highlighting to your line manager procedures & processes that do not adhere to the client principles and put forward suggestions that may improve this.
– To deliver your role competently and comply with the relevant standards and procedures, ensuring that the client delivers a service where suitable advice is given to the end consumer, which is adequately recorded and ultimately promotes that customers are treated fairly. This can either be influence or in a support services capacity.
Hours: Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
Additional Information: There will be an extended/in-depth credit check as part of the application process
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49332_1547210460
Salary: Up to £18750 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Immediate or ASAP