Health and Safety Enforcement Consultant
We are currently seeking a temporary H&S Enforcement Consultant to support the work of the COVID response as changes in legislation occur (currently 1 month contract)
This temporary role will carry out the full range of health and safety enforcement responsibilities
- Enforce all health and safety legislation administered by Environmental Health Services; accident and complaint investigations
- Carry out risk based interventions of relevant workplaces, to ensure that the provisions of relevant Acts, Regulations, byelaws, codes of practice relating to health and safety at work are enforced
- To ensure the achievement of allocated service plan objectives/targets in adherence to national and local protocols
- Respond to enquiries and investigate complaints in accordance with standard methods, with a view to achieving resolution through the use of suitable formal and informal remedies
- Investigate accidents and incidents notified in accordance with the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.