Connections are currently looking for an efficient HR Advisor for a fantastic new opportunity in Manchester City Centre.
With over 7000 dedicated employees, our client is one of the UK’s most well established pharmacy chains. Customer care is at the heart of everything they do- the company pride themselves on their outstanding service As they continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join their thriving team.
As a new Employee Relations Advisor, you will join the professional and respected employee relations team, providing an invaluable service to stores and Regional Development Managers. You will provide interpretation and application of People policies, practices and procedures to ensure that colleagues are provide with the correct advice.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience of working in Employee Relations related issues and policies.
- Provide commercially balanced advice, guidance and telephone/email Employee Relations support to Store and Regional Development Managers
- Prepare and coach managers in conducting interviews. discussions and meetings with employees
- Provide all supporting documentation, guidance notes and checklists to Managers in readiness for discussions and meetings with employees
- Support/produce outcome letters following formal review meetings/disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Manage and resolve cases in a timely manner to meet SLAs and KPIs
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholder groups to encourage the application of best practice
- Update and maintain the Case Management System for all cases including review dates, follow up actions, completion and closure of cases
- Produce training materials and deliver training to managers (conducting investigations, interviews, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings)
- Support the Employee Relations & Policy Manager with employment tribunal preparation, where required
- Proven experience of advising on a wide range of employee relations issues
- Able to demonstrate sound interpretation, understanding and application of employment law, case law and associated best practices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relay complex and detailed information in a simple and concise manner in both written and verbal formats
- Previous experience of HR policy implementation
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role
- Builds respected, trusted and supportive relationships with key stakeholders
In return, you will be offered:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Travel Loans and more…
Location: Manchester City Centre
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm (flexible)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.