Our client is seeking a Permanent HR Advisor based in Blackburn.
Reporting to the HR Business Partners and working with the broader HR team to provide a holistic end to end HR service, along with supporting the development and delivery of people plans in support of the achievement of the functional and HR strategy.
As HR Advisor you will be part of the team delivering these plans to the business supporting 600 employees over 4 sites.
- People Strategy – Supporting in the delivery of our annual People Strategy – this is varied project-based work where you will be required to support in the execution of key strategic goals
- Employee relations – you will support managers in dealing with first line employee relations cases right through to case conclusion, escalating to where required, providing both remote and onsite support as needed.
- Organisational design – you will support the managers in the delivery of organisational design projects, working closely with the functional HRBPs to ensure cross functional alignment.
- Performance Management – you will provide support to managers in the ongoing management of performance across their teams, helping to ensure that our people maximise their potential.
- Capability Management: You will provide 1-1 coaching to managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Leadership Development – Provide day to day coaching and development to Line Managers on all things ‘people’, and support people management training delivery as needed.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.