Our client, a specialist distributor of a wide range of Telecommunications equipment, is seeking a candidate with excellent communication skills for the position of Internal Sales Account Manager (B2B.)
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Review customer spend and increase product purchases to add additional revenue.
– Account Manage any new Dealers that have been recruited.
– Target net new Dealers to Onboard Trust to become spending accounts.
– Review and Increase profit revenue from accounts where possible by increasing range.
– Manage accounts in an effective & efficient manner & keep up to date records.
– Maintain & update all contact & customer details in Sage CRM as required.
– Respond efficiently to customer requests for product Information, pricing & availability.
– Assist with caretaking accounts if required when colleagues are on holiday or off sick.
– Liaise with colleagues as required and determined by the business.
– Keep up to speed and adhere to company procedures.
– Maintain and Increase product knowledge to give effective customer support.
– Identify customer buying patterns to identify opportunities.
– Report and liaise on future customer opportunities and act on them.
– Undertake training as required or is deemed necessary for the role.
– Obtain POD’s on request and respond accordingly.
– Contact customers on a regular basis to keep abreast of offers and promotions.
Required Candidate Skills:
– A working knowledge of an Internal Sales environment is Ideal and Sage-200 knowledge is beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
– Have a good understanding of the Industry and able to keep abreast of competitor activity.
– Good PC skills with a good understanding of Excel and Word.
– Good Mathematics skills are required for the role.
– Ability to work on your own initiative and manage your time effectively.
– Must be able to work on initiative or in a team and have a good telephone manor.
– Ability to listen, learn and impliment new ideas.
– Judgement and decision making will become part of the role.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 + commission (Uncapped, % of profit)
Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Additional Information: Holiday entitlement is 24 days plus bank holidays per year, (this includes 3 compulsory days between Christmas and New Year.) – Company Assisted Pension Scheme – Additional days holiday on your Birthday after 12 months
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.