Connections are currently looking for a talented Internal Sales Representative to join an ambitious supply firm based in Macclesfield.
The successful candidate will be able to achieve consumable sales targets as set out by the company and maintain an excellent relationship with key end users and dealers.
Please note that interviews will commence from Monday 13th January.
Meet or exceed company revenue and margin goals
- Make outbound sales calls (25–40 per day)
- Handle email requests
- Responsible for quoting and setting profitable pricing
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by managing each account
- Responsible for account penetration by selling incremental supplies
- Open new accounts
- Generate equipment leads
- Communicate and work closely with outside representatives
- Responsible for maintaining and updating data base for assigned customers
- Register customers and promote 24/7 website
Strong overall sales skills
Salary: £22,000 plus uncapped commission
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.