The client is experiencing rapid growth and has exciting plans for the future, giving the Marketing Manager an opportunity to make a significant difference and transform their B2B and B2C marketing division.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Devise and deliver all aspects of marketing strategy and control budget.
– Manage all aspects of RCG’s advertising programme, working closely with the Graphic Designer to produce adverts across print and digital.
– Manage company websites and CMS systems, regularly creating and updating new content.
– Manage the Corporate and Social Responsibility strategy and sponsorship programme.
– Confidently write all content within the company which could include: sales emails, e-newsletters, marketing brochures, blogs etc.
– Plan and execute delivery of a new digital footprint including monitoring and improving SEO, email marketing etc.
– Assist retail managers with client journey and all consumer facing comms, including retail posters, retail promotions, etc.
– Continually look for additional opportunities to drive interest, either through new marketing channels or identify new customer segments.
– Manage and grow social channels.
– Work hand-in-hand with the Graphic Designer on the development of new marketing material.
– Build and maintain a close working relationship with key stakeholders in the business.
Required Candidate Skills:
– You MUST be eager to succeed, self-sufficient and able to identify aspects of the business where change is needed.
– You will need to have strong previous experience of responsibility for the full marketing mix, in a comparable organisation.
– Spent time in marketing b2b and B2c.
Hours: 9am – 5pm
– Participation in bonus scheme
– Support for continued personal growth
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.