Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their established company based in Macclesfield on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience in consumer marketing, as well as a strong creative flair for new ideas and concepts.
- Managing all marketing channels, with focus upon online marketing
- Creating strategies and campaigns in line with company objectives
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing communications, establishing what needs to be improved upon and adjusting campaigns accordingly
- Driving online results and brand visibility
- Responsibility for brand management and company identity
- Creating a wide range of marketing material, generating new and creative ideas to increase client retention
- Acquisition experience
- Konwledge and experience of marketing consumer businesses
- Track record of managing multiple brands
- Proficient use and understanding of SEO, PPC and SMM in campaign management
- Knowledge and attribution of UX
Salary: £40,000 circa
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.