Our client is seeking a Permanent Marketing Manager based in there London HQ.
This role is to manage and deliver marketing communications and campaign programme to support key vertical segments and customers.
Campaigns to include content syndication, advertorials, external digital campaigns, banner advertising in the company’s key verticals.
Specific responsibilities to support PR activity, case study development and customer communications programme.
- Work with PR agency to support the delivery of agreed plans and co-ordinate internal resources as required
- Ensure PR support is aligned to all key events and campaign activity
- Ensure coverage is leveraged, working with Digital Marketing Manager
- Internal reporting of all PR activity
- Develop pipeline of Case Studies to support key vertical campaigns and sales enablement
- Ensure case studies are created both for communications and sales enablement, work with Content Marketing Manager and Creative Executive to get them developed for multiple use
- Work with account managers to achieve customer approvals for both case study and references
- Develop and deliver integrated campaigns for key verticals working with other team members as necessary
- Work with the vertical sales team to optimise marketing activity in each specific vertical
- Work with Database and Campaign Specialist to ensure vertical data is clearly defined and that leads are correctly followed up and visible
- Report on all vertical specific marketing activity
- Develop and deliver ongoing customer communications programme to support cross sell and upsell activity including newsletter and specific customer campaigns
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.