Our client is one of the UK’s longest standing trade bodies, a non-profit organisation who provides a range of professional business services to help their members grow and thrive. The organisation provides expert advice, training, representation and support for members
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Sales professional to recruit new members
- Support the regional team network by arranging appointments with potential clients
- You will be a part of a close knit team in a highly rewarding environment. The primary focus will be to close sales, and demonstrate your skills in identifying new leads.
- Identify potential new members through the use of existing qualified data as well as from own research via Internet and social media
- Contacting non-member business to discuss their business and encourage the non-member into membership through the promotion of the services
- Booking meetings for the Regional Manager to meet with clear, concise details of the prospect member
- Maintain the company’s CRM system with all call and prospect members information, maintaining active records in line with company policy including merging of duplicates or identifying old data to be deleted
- Provide administrative support to all colleagues where require
- Prepare and present accurate reports and recommendations, as appropriate
- Meet or exceed planned membership targets and agreed Key Performance Indicators
- A proven track record within sales (ideally business to business)
- Experience of negotiating and closing sales over the telephone
- Articulate with good interpersonal skills
Salary: £18,000- 20,000 + Excellent Commission
Hours of Work: 9am- 5pm
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.