Mobile Cleaner – Temporary/Permanent considered
My client provide cleaning services to both business and residential buildings throughout Greater Manchester and the surrounding areas. Due to company growth we currently have an opportunity for an experienced and professional clearer to join the team.
You will need to be flexible, hardworking and willing to cover various sites throughout Greater Manchester and the surrounding areas. A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence is essential for this position.
My client are a growing business with an emphasis on doing simple things well
Duties will include:
- Covering multiple commercial sites, conducting regular checks and cleans to specified areas
- Implantation of health and safety whilst responding to cleaning requests as required
- Sweeping, mopping and Periodic carpet cleaning as required
- Cleaning wiping, dusting and polishing of surfaces
- Adhere to company procedures and policies at all times
- Maintain relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Control and maintenance of all consumable stocks at each site.
- Emptying waste bins removing rubbish
- Ensure opening and lockup procedure including alarms is known for each location
- Ensure store-rooms are tidy and stock stored correctly.
- Reporting all accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences to Supervisor
Competitive Salary – up to £9 per hour
Overtime – available
Transport – fuel card & access to company vehicle
Progression – ongoing training and development opportunities
Annual leave – 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Interested? Have a question? Contact Luke on 0161 962 9711
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.