Our client is a leading private medical/healthcare services company, seeking a candidate for the position of New Patient / Sales Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will be based in Cheadle, Cheshire in a modern, state-of-the-art clinic, and will have strong sales and communication skills, with a commitment to learning.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Act as the first point of call for patients starting their journey.
– Use the Patient Record Management system to track, follow up and convert potential leads.
– Inbound & outbound calls, building relationships with potential new patients and delivering exceptional customer service.
– Working towards and exceeding targets.
– Managing and responding to patient enquiries, advising the most appropriate appointments and arranging accordingly.
– Performing one to one informal visits with potential patients, providing accurate information and pricing.
– Maintaining patient records and multiple diary appointments.
– Being actively involved in the running and promoting conferences and events.
Required Candidate Skills:
– Two years proven previous sales experience
– Exceptional customer service skills, experience of liaising with patients/customers on the telephone and face to face.
Salary: £24,000 – £27,500
Location: Cheadle, Cheshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexible to include some weekend working)
Additional Inforamtion: Please note that an enhanced DBS Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this role.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49548_1552656719
Salary: £24000 - £27500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: