Our client, an established financial services company, is looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to join their team in Sale on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support the effective management of the company’s operational functions, and deliver exceptional experience for members and clients at all points in their relationship. You will also be expected to drive efficiencies to ensure streamlined processes are in place.
- Deliver an excellent, efficient process for new joiners, movers and leavers within the business
- Support strategies for our network members, delivering one point of communication for company requirements
- Ensure processes and procedures are kept up to date and identify any changes required
- Work towards developing a multi-functional team that are able to cross skill in order to provide the best level of support to the wider Operations team
- Highlight improvements to process and procedures, drive changes that improve the member and client experience
- Take ownership of any development and act on any feedback
- Undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives
- Experience of working within a Financial Services Industry role- essential
- Experience of liaising with customers- essential
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines
- Ability to work in a methodical, efficient and organised manner
- Positive attitude and adaptable to change
- Flexible and willingness to try new ideas
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
Hours of Work: 9am-5pm
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.