Part Time Administrator (Mon – Fri, 9am to 3pm)
Our client doesn’t just build commercial properties- they make space for people to flourish and businesses to develop. With a portfolio spanning more than 100 properties across the UK, they aim to provide the perfect environment for businesses to maximise their potential.
The Portfolio and Utilities Administrator will be responsible to ensure all data is held accurately and consistently across the portfolio and to support the management of the companies’ utility accounts. Providing general administrative support and checking the accuracy of data entered.
- Processing of change notes and tracking of these
- Ensuring all lease and legal documents are titled and saved correctly
- Maintain and cleanse the IM filing structure
- Collating and processing of the company Quarterly Reports.
- Responsible for the Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) managing expiries and organising new EPC’s where necessary
- Working alongside external consultants to process utility change of occupancies
- Dealing with utility billing queries
- Liaising with Managers and sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of projects and resolving day to day queries
- Ensuring timely and accurate recharging of utilities to tenants and chasing businesses tenants for payment of utility arrear
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
Salary: £11.18 per hour – £16,000 per annum
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.