Connections are on the hunt for an experienced Quality Assurance Senior Associate to join a dynamic national firm in Salford.
Based in the firm’s contact centre, the role will focus upon driving process improvement, and ensure that targets are met with accuracy. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance and compliance, as well as their ability to conduct thorough monitoring and coaching.
- Monitor all interactions (calls, emails, Salesforce logs, XL sheets) and ensures accuracy of the same with on-time/immediate feedback to the floor
- Coordinate and facilitates call calibration/training sessions for call centre staff
- Publish quality trends, feedback and improvement/enhancement reports
- Conduct quality monitoring and coaching
- Deal tactfully and courteously with clients
- Produce Quality reports and dashboards
- Drive process improvement and ensure process compliance
- Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process
- Ensure quality and CSAT targets are met at all times
- Drive first call resolution and quality initiatives in the program
- Possession of a Bachelor’s/College Degree (any field)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a QA in both inbound and outbound projects
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Intermediate level of knowledge in MS-Office
- Works accurately, with a meticulous eye for details
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.