Our client is a market leader, providing serviced offices and retail space for people to flourish and businesses to develop. With over 100 properties, our client provides the perfect place for businesses to thrive.
The Front of House is the heart of the business and is integral to ensuring that a first class service is delivered to tenants and their visitors, while helping to build strong and long-lasting partnerships.
This opportunity would suit an experienced and highly organised Reception Manager with a solid understanding of facilities and implementing new procedures.
Main Job Responsibilities:
· Delivery of a first class reception, managing the front of house activities for site and providing a full reception service to tenants and guests of the building.
· Managing communal space, ensuring that the building facilities are maintained in accordance with agreed standards.
· Report faults and/or incidents through facilities management, keep abreast of updates and chase as required.
· Maintain accurate records of occupants, liaising regularly with tenant representatives and obtaining correct emergency contacts.
· Undertake Chief Fire Warden role in a confident manner, create and maintain fire evacuation records and procedures for all occupants.
· Arrange and administer parcel and letter distribution for the tenants.
· Answer telephone calls in a courteous manner and deal with callers appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Assist and monitor the work of contractors, ensuring they meet the agreed standards and adhere to building policies and procedures.
· Oversee CCTV and access management system control.
· Managing the visitor management process and signpost visitors to the appropriate business.
· Ensure the reception handbook is kept up to date with duties and instructions, regularly reviewing site processes/practices to make continuous improvements.
· Ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to internal and external customers.
Interested ? Send your cv direct
Location: Barking ng
Working hours: 07:00 – 16:00 (Mon – Fri)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49463_1547714674
Salary: Up to £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP