Our client is a market leader, providing serviced office space in which people can flourish and businesses can grow. With 100+ properties across the UK, our client provides the perfect place for businesses to thrive.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of two existing FOH professionals at their prestigious listed building in the heart of Birmingham. Front of House has been integral to the success of the business consequently we are only seeking to attract proficient, highly skilled and passionate Front of House / Reception professionals.
This opportunity would suit an experienced, highly organised and motivated Front of house professional with a positive attitude.
Duties to include
- Delivery of a first class reception, managing the front of house activities for site and providing a full reception service to tenants and guests of the building.
- Managing communal space, ensuring that the building facilities are maintained in accordance with agreed standards.
- Report faults and/or incidents through facilities management, keep abreast of updates and chase as required.
- Maintain accurate records of occupants, liaising regularly with tenant representatives and obtaining correct emergency contacts.
- Undertake Fire Warden role in a confident manner, maintain fire evacuation records and procedures for all occupants.
- Answer telephone calls in a courteous manner and deal with callers appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assist and monitor the work of contractors, ensuring they meet the agreed standards and adhere to building policies and procedures.
- Managing the visitor management process and signpost visitors to the appropriate business.
- Ensure the reception is kept up to date with duties and instructions, reviewing site processes/practices to make continuous improvements.
- Ensuring high quality administrative services as well as providing support to the Building Manager.
Working hours– Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Salary – £18,200
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.