We are currently seeking a highly skilled Receptionist to cover annual leave, sickness and training days. This job role is on a casual basis with shifts to be allocated at the start of the month.
- Delivery of a first class reception service to all visitors.
- Provide a professional, friendly, tidy and presentable reception.
- Greet, record and manage visitors to the building.
- Maintain accurate records of individual occupants, with use of access management system.
- Ensure safe working practices to ensure the safety of all tenants and visitors.
- Control the issuing of keys and access passes for the building and car park.
- Accurately record and maintain reception diary.
- To maintain the internal telephone directory accurately.
- Answer telephone calls in a courteous manner and deal with caller appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Dealing with and assisting tenants with queries.
Interested? Have a question? Contact Luke on 0161 962 9711
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49899_1549830572
Salary: Up to £9 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP