Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Receptionist/Internal Sales Support to support its successful team. Having transformed the way businesses work in London, their aim is to deliver a truly unique experience offering amazing tailored space for businesses to thrive and grow.
Whether it’s a private office space in one city with a shared desk in another, they’ll find the mix that’s right for their members.
Delivering an amazing service requires the team to be passionate about great customer service. To meet their member’s needs, the team have to be responsive to requests and identify opportunities to add value to their membership through networking with other members.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and commercially minded Front of House professional to take responsibility for the experience delivered to members. You will be responsible for ensuring all member referrals, enquiries and leads are followed up promptly, answering any question they may have, and booking a meet and greet with our sales teams.
This isn’t just about the workplace environment; it’s about the community they build, the sharing of knowledge, the programme of events and the engagement and visibility within their communities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery an excellent service to members, building a culture of customer service excellence and developing policies and procedures to ensure high-quality key service interactions;
- Switchboard responsibilities, receiving and screening general incoming calls and diverting accordingly
- Prepare quotations in response to customer’s telephone and email enquiries
- Liaising with sales team and potential customers, booking site tours as required
- Maximise sales opportunities through service and engagement, improving customer satisfaction and retention
- Delivery of valuable and meaningful events and member benefits
- Representing the brand internally to the public and to potential customers and users of the building
- Reporting progress, performance, opportunities and issues to stakeholders
Working day – 8.30am – 6pm
Salary £10.55 per hour
Opportunity to join a well-established, progressive company if you meet the detailed requirements for this opportunity.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.