Our client is looking to hire a results driven, experienced sales person to support growth, and actively seek out and develop new business. The office is located in West Yorkshire.
The firm provides quality profiling, processing and fabrication services to a wide variety of market sectors in the manufacturing industry. We need a bright, commercially minded, creative individual to add to the existing team.
Key duties and esponsibilities:
- Confident key account management of both internal and external sales
- General office duties, telesales, enquiry processing and order processing
- New business development
- Day to day problem solving combined with customer service
Skill set required:
- Excellent listener
- Ability to effectively communicate on all levels
- Committed, disciplined and well prepared
- Efficient at conveying your idea to the customer
- An ability to sell on service, not price
- Realise and develop opportunities
- Computer literate
Qualities of the perfect candidate, should we be lucky enough to find them:
- Degree level or equivalent
- 100% goal orientated
- Chasing a career, not just a job
- Already well versed in the manufacturing industry
The right candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive remuneration package to match their expectations, experience and ability. The role has lots of scope for further career development, and full training will be given.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.