Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager/Director to build upon and enhance their reputation as a sterling money lender on a full time basis.
The business specialises in corporate finance solutions and have been established in the Manchester area for over ten years, with a large loyal client base.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager who can offer creative flair and tenacity for both traditional and digital marketing techniques. Previous finance experience would also be an advantage.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales and Underwriting teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company, ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Develop campaigns to support sales targets
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition, as well as generating content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment
- Manage PR appropriately, including press releases and monitoring of press stories relating to the company and brand, as well as maximising opportunities for positive publicity
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms, ensuring a constant supply of relevant content
- Drive the internal communications strategy in a dynamic and innovative way
- Undertake continuous analysis of both market and consumer trends and communications
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social platforms
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- 5 + years’ marketing and digital marketing experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Thorough understanding and experience of website management and CMS
- Experience and enthusiasm in using social media platforms
- Ability to produce content to the highest standard
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Marketing related qualification(s) desirable
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.