A major provider of career and professional development courses is seeking advisors for its student services department.
Based in their offices in the heart of Manchester, you will be charged with providing quality advice and support for existing and prospective students, upselling and cross-selling their products.
We are looking for people of graduate calibre – but you don’t need to be a graduate. Ideal candidates will be hardworking, customer-focused with a sunny disposition.
With shifts falling between 8am-9pm Monday – Friday, you will also be required to work 1 Weekend in 4, either a Saturday or Sunday, and will receive a day off in lieu the following week.
Our client are also passionate about developing their staff. After 6 months you are entitled to free professional training through the company.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Manage all inbound queries from existing and prospective students via telephone, live-chat, email and social media, maintaining and improving student satisfaction.
- Enrol students on various courses/exams where required.
- Assist students with any online portal, mobile app, and client reporting queries, adhering to strict SLA’s and escalating to 2nd line where necessary.
- Management of FAQs on the website, updating accordingly, and reacting to students feedback.
- Manage student complaints accordingly and in a timely manner, escalating where needed and following the complaint procedure.
- Complete administrative duties such as; processing payment plans, refer a friend etc.
- Support with outbound calling when required.
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue by upselling and cross-selling products.
- Identify prospective students and log onto the data capture system, enrolling where possible or highlighting prospect to the prospect team.
- Support the development and improvement of the student journey by reporting back on any issues or trends developing.
Required Candidate Skills:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a customer-focused environment
- Target driven and focus
- Ability to build rapport easily with students
- Confidence managing a significant workload
- Proactive disposition with a desire to make a difference
- Experience of working well within a team
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.