A major provider of career and professional development courses is seeking advisors for its student services department. This is an office based role a stone’s throw from Manchester city Centre, you will be responsible for providing quality advice and support for existing and prospective students, upselling and cross-selling their products.
- Manage all inbound queries from existing and prospective students via telephone, live-chat, email and social media, maintaining and improving student satisfaction.
- Enrol students on various courses/exams where required.
- Assist students with any online portal, mobile app, and client reporting queries, adhering to strict SLA’s and escalating to 2nd line where necessary.
- Management of FAQs on the website, updating accordingly, and reacting to students feedback.
- Manage student complaints accordingly and in a timely manner, escalating where needed and following the complaint procedure.
- Complete administrative duties such as; processing payment plans, refer a friend etc.
- Support with outbound calling when required.
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue by upselling and cross-selling products.
- Identify prospective students and log onto the data capture system, enrolling where possible or highlighting prospect to the prospect team.
- Support the development and improvement of the student journey by reporting back on any issues or trends developing.
Working Hours: 7 week rota predominately Monday to Friday
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.