Our client, a well-established Blue Chip Commercial Property organisation who specialize in refurbishment, management and regeneration projects throughout the UK, is currently seeking a highly experienced and well organised Team Assistant.
The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced and dynamic team. The role of the team assistant is to provide a first class professional service to the business. All assistants work as part of a team with shared responsibilities and are required to provide support / cover for the team. Assistants will be expected to prioritise and share tasks as appropriate to meet day to day business needs.
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to interpret and manipulate data, gather information from multiple sources and prepare and edit information to be used in presentations, reports and other documents.
Previous Team Assistant/Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant experience is essential.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external clients including directors, councillors and other senior clients.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, presentations, reports and other documentation as required.
- Proactively maintain the director and team’s calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, lunches, conference calls, travel, accommodation and arranging site visits.
- Act as main point of contact for all signing of legal documents across the development business, liaising with solicitors and directors.
- Work closely with finance to prepare for quarterly investor reports.
- Maintain up to date files with the team and development manager of all development documentation. This includes archiving and retrieving of documents as necessary, and the electronic filing system.
- Minute taking for monthly management meetings and any other team meetings as required.
- Work closely with the other team assistants to ensure cover is provided across the business.
- Works closely and effectively with the team by proactively keeping them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities well in advance.
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the team.
- Ensuring all work produced is within the company’s brand guidelines.
Provide general administrative support to the team and business as required, including consultants on an ad-hoc basis
Salary: £28,000 – £40,000 per annum
Location: West End, London
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.