• Ability to maintain high levels of customer service and communication (verbal and written) with customers, engineers, sub trades and management
• Typing of quotations, order acknowledgements, handover documents and other documents as required
• Production, in conjunction with the project engineers, of Operation & Maintenance (O&M) and Health & Safety manuals
• Ensuring document control so that all documents, both internally and externally, comply with company guidelines on formatting and branding
• Maintenance of the in house quality control system
• Assisting engineers in their day to day duties in the office or whilst they are on the road/site
• Assisting in the completion of pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ’s) from clients in order to be on their preferred list
• Organisation and booking of staff training to ensure they meet the requirements of the training matrix
• Booking travel tickets, hotels, etc.
• Maintaining required levels of office stationery
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm
Duration: Ongoing (possibly Temp to Perm)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.