Our client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical and electronic products, is seeking an organised candidate with an excellent attention to detail for the position of After Sales Team Administrator on a temporary basis. The contract is envisaged to be for up to a 10 week period. The successful candidate will receive full training for the internal systems (SAP and CRM.)
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Working closely with the Aftersales Customer Service Team.
– Processing orders and arranging Collections.
– Dealing with Customer Queries.
– Crediting Returned Goods.
– Answering incoming department calls/emails.
Required Candidate Skills:
– Proven administrative experience is required.
– Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook.
– Confident and proactive approach.
– Ability to use initiative.
– Ability to manage day-to-day individual workload.
– Excellent telephone manner.
– Ability to work using initiative and within a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent and professional communication skills (both written and verbal.)
– Personal Attributes: self-motivated, driven, optimistic and resourceful.
Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Trafford Park
Hours: 35 per week (9am-5pm)
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.