Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their team over a four week period, based in Stockport.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service team and Web Advisors to ensure orders are placed on the system correctly, as well as chasing for out of stock products and keeping customers informed.
You may also be required to answer direct calls, and to take details of customer requirements for Customer Service Advisors.
- Entering all customer orders onto the system and ensuring that the orders are correct and recorded accurately
- Prioritise weekly phone answering time with the Customer Service team
- Chasing up of orders during low call periods
- Keeping customers up to date with orders
- Supporting sample requests and coordination
Required Candidate Skills:
- Confident telephone manner
- Self motivated
- Computer literate- Excel, Word etc.
- Answering the phones to ensure 0% dropped call rate
- Proactive and ethusiastic approach
- Ability to work well with others
Salary: £8.50 per hour
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.