Our client is seeking a candidate for the position of Warehouse Operative (permanent opportunity). This role involves performing duties required in line with company goals and policies, providing fast, friendly and accurate documentation for stock and shipping paperwork.
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Picking and packing customer orders for daily shipments
– Receiving the weekly stock shipment, accurately putting stock in correct stock locations
– Stock control / stock movements / stock takes where necessary
– Update and maintain stock records keeping stock accurate and available
– Preparing parts ready for engineers for service visits
Required Candidate Skills:
– Knowledge of/experience of email as this will be used on a daily basis
– Good attention to detail is critical
– Experience of picking, packing and shipping orders is essential
– Fork Lift truck license would be advantageous
Salary: £9.30 per hour (£19,500 per annum)
Hours: 7.45am – 4.30pm
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
Job Reference: 49489_1552313676
Salary: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: Immediate or ASAP